Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Intense Week


It's been a very intense week, with important games to analyze and to learn from. The Euroleague Final Four, NBA Play Off, end of Spanish leagues' regular seasons...

Also, the Greek website Basketblog asked me to use my videos. Obviously, it's a pleasure for me to receive the interest of this very well known European site. Will I find a coaching job in Greece? (Don't worry George, I won't take your job)

And the guys from AD Molina, one of the teams I've worked for as a Scouter, made me an interview in which they asked about my opinion on the LEB bronze playoffs and my future plans. It's in Spanish, so you can keep working on your foreign languages if you read it.

By the end of the week I'll try to bring some details I've watched during the Euroleague F4. I hope you'll enjoy them.

No comments: